Greetings! I’m Jennifer Lacey and most people simply call me by Jen. I thought maybe you’d want to know a little about me so here’s some info for you…
- I got married to an amazing man I met on E-Harmony on March 23, 2012. The wedding was perfect.
- We are expecting our first child (boy or girl? We shall see!) in May of this year!
- I grew up on a fruit farm and loved it
- I love salads, fancy ones
- I love to bake and sometimes wish that I had my own bakery that was super cute and fun
- A goal in my life is to glorify God in all I do
- I think reading is fantastic but mysteries, thrillers, and such get me a little sick and panicky
- Romantic comedies are sure enjoyable at the movies
- I thoroughly enjoy a blended Almond Rocha Mocha with whipped cream almost any time of day
- I would rather hangout and play games with friends then watch television
- Peanut m&m’s are deee-licious!
Anyhow, there’s a little about me. I hope to learn a little about you and perhaps, one day very soon, our paths will cross, I’ll take your pictures, and the air around us will be filled with laughter.